Hi friends, I love to think I’m your resident How-To girl. It’s my mission to inspire you. My core values are to be honest, loyal, to seek adventure, live fully and to be more than one dimensional. And I love life.
I’m married to Aaron Schaap and together we have two kids – a daughter, 8 and a son, 4. I was recently diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. I’m a writer, a poet, hobby photographer and I love me some crafting. I own more tools than my sexy guy, but together we tackle our 75 year old house and all the layers of paint on her plaster walls.
Aside from being head over heels in-love with Aaron (seriously, marriage just gets better) I am deeply moved by the Spirit of God. I’ve not had the prettiest journey to faithfulness; not an ounce of it has been easy and yet … and yet, I’m joyful. So joyful. The archives will tell you plenty, but I’ll say more. I can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Stick around, we’re just getting started.
About the Site
Jodi Schaap, affectionately known as JodiMichelle, believes the best in people. Blogging since Fall of 2000, she’s passionate about intentional living, being involved in her communities and living naked on paper.
Taking control of the hectic life that is being married to a Serial Entrepreneur and Mother to two, Jodi dreams big through her Life List and takes you along for the ride. She’s fearless in the kitchen often trying difficult recipes or techniques before completely reading the instructions just to know she can.
You can email Jodi any time at jodi at jodimichelle dot com.
- Find Jodi on Facebook
- Find Jodi on Google +
- Find Jodi on Twitter
- Find Jodi on LinkedIn
- Find Jodi on Pinterest
- Find Jodi on Instagram
- See who’s pinning Jodi on Pinterest
- Send Jodi an Email or package
- Get a behind the scenes look at the redesign process with designer And Kathleen who helped re-brand Jodimichelle early 2011.
- Jodi participated in Art Prize 2010 and was called a Hidden Gem in GRNow
- Nominated for a Shorty Award
- Art Prize at The Factory – an interview
- Published in Creative Humans Magazine
- Featured on FoodGawker Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
- Front Page Feature on Tasty Kitchen Homemade Corn Dogs
- Featured on CasaSugar How to Build a Fort Kit
- Contributor for CurvyGirlGuide.com from July 2011 to June 2012.
- Contributor for Turnstone from June 2011 to September 2012.